Tuesday 19 November 2013

If your body is your temple, why not not decorate the walls?

Art finally on me, I'm so happy about this! The first of many I like to think. Its Marilyn Manson's spiral heart logo, which he himself has tattooed on his left wrist. Not only have I got this tattoo for the fact of it being a symbol of Mansons but it has its own meaning too. There's no way of really explaining the spiral heart other than saying it means crazy uncontrollable love. Experiencing that and knowing the feeling of it yourself is the only way to explain the meaning of the tattoo. I love the fact I now finally have a tattoo, I've been wanting one since I was about 12.
This will be the first of many, fingers crossed. I have many plans for placing art onto my body. Every mark that I will have inked on my skin will tell a story for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment