Monday 14 October 2013

Impericon, Never Say Die! Tour

So did any one go to the Impericon, Never Say Die! Tour because I did! It was amazing! From 6pm to 11pm 9.10.13 was a brilliant gig, best one I've been too yet aha. Every band playing that night I absolutely loved and they didn't fail to impress. Emmure being headline and having the longest set that night were ace! Carnifex rocked it and created the most chaos, I Killed The Prom Queen totally killed it and got everyone moving. Northlane had everyone singing, Betraying The Martyrs now the second time seeing them were sick. Then Hunderth new to me but yet still enjoyed them!




Adrian, Lead singer from Northlane!
I had the joys of meeting the lead singer from Northlane, Adrian, he's a great guy with an awesome band, they put on a wicked set list as well that night, was so worth seeing! People like him make your dreams worth fighting for and that anything is possible if you keep working for it. I have much respect for him, his band and every other band like themselves, who work hard for what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment