Monday 14 October 2013

My Room

 My room is a place I work, a place I create my ideas from. The place I never want to leave yet always have to. Your room its self is a piece of artwork and a part of your mind. Currently doing my first unit back in college for my second year of art. So much to do, so little time. My room is the heart of me, most of the time.


Waking up in the morning in October to a blue sky is rare but I happen to get a photo yesterday before it rained. 


Finally had the chance to place all my wall ornaments up now. Rooms coming together nicely. Being a typical art student and photographing everything in a strange way. Vintage mirror was a great grab at £10 on a to-buy-sell site! My metal wall signs that you can see reflected in the mirror were £10 each at a Vintage New-to-Old shop local to me. I do love my Pin-Up girls on the wall though.


Got curtains up for the fist time since we moved house last year in October. Also its the first time in eight years that I've had curtains up! I absolutely love them, pale cream with a silver circular line pattern printed on them repeatedly. Floor length and black out ones too! I feel it just pulls my room altogether now.


No comments:

Post a Comment