Tuesday 1 October 2013

Research and Annotation

Okay so i'm good with research and using it in my sketchbook/reference book, but when it comes to annotation and showing where my final piece of work has come from, i'm rubbish. Its time to conker a personal task. So i have started my final piece and the inspiration came from, Marilyn Manson and the way he uses his water colours. Tim Burton and his characters;
Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Corpse Bride
So now that i have shown my two artist that i have used as idea for my final piece i'll now have to put them in my book right? Add annotation and my tutor can then see where my final piece came from. I've also added two more artists in my book, so i'm thinking i'm going to have to add some work of theirs in my book so i can see why i like them, but i also want to tie them into my final piece too some how as well. Setting myself a big task here but i'm ready to take it on. Annotation here i come. Hard work you best do me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment